- We are located at the serene village of Amballoor (Mulamthuruthy - Kanjiramattom Road),
in the suburbs of Ernakulam (Cochin – The Queen of Arabian Sea) located in God’s own
country – KERALA.
- About 45 Mins drive from Cochin city, you arrive at THRIKA location. Once you are inside
our premises the true peacefulness of 'Nature' is experienced. We are surrounded by lush
canopy of trees all around and paddy fields on one side.
- Our main building is aesthetically designed in a way that reflects the beauty and
culture of Kerala.
- We can currently accommodate 10 Guests at a time for our Ayurveda retreat and Kalari
- When it comes to hospitality we believe in the concept "Athidhi Devo Bhava" that was
coined in ancient Bharat and that makes the host-guest relationship truly a divine one
at THRIKA. No distinction is made, and all are treated equally and like God!
- Homely and wholesome vegetarian food is served for the inmates.
- We also arrange shows on 'Kalari Payattu', 'Kadhakali', Classical Dance forms, Nature
Walk, Cycling, Houseboat rides etc as a part of the package.
- Proposed building design & execution by Ar.Vinu Daniel - International award winning
architect firm Wallmakers (www.wallmakers.org)
MAIN INFRA PROPOSED STRUCTURE